Yearbooks are a great way to capture your family’s memories year after year. They are 8×10 hardcover books and come in two sizes – 200 or 400 pages. 200 page books are printed on premium pearl photo gloss paper, and 400 page books are printed on a standard, semi-matte paper. Please note pages are counted like they are in books, front and back.
What’s The Difference Between Premium Pearl Gloss Paper vs. Standard, Semi-Matte Paper?
Why Pearl Gloss or Standard paper for Yearbooks? It’s simple. These types of papers work with these larger sized books. We’re talking double the amount of pages for Yearbooks than in the largest, 100 page photobooks in the Classic and Showpiece Collections. Now is also a good place to remind you that yearbooks do not have the lay flat pages all our other collections offer. Yearbooks are a unique product in that they are going to hold a ton of photos. Bottom line, our Classic, Showpiece, and Best Day Ever Collections are going to offer unparalleled quality when compared to our Yearbook Collection in terms of paper. However, our Yearbook Collection allows for a family memento unlike anything else. The 400 page Yearbook only comes in standard paper, because it’s so large. It’s a thinner paper than the pearl gloss paper. The Pearl Gloss Paper in the 200 page Yearbook is still considered a premium quality paper, and while it’s much thinner than Silk, it’s thicker than standard paper.
The Photobook Concierge saves you time and energy. We:
- Did the LEGWORK. You don’t have to wonder what photobook company to go through, or which paper to choose. We don’t use those popular, cheap photobook printers, whose pages rip easily, and books look inexpensive and fall apart. We’ve found quality, and it shows.
- Save you HOURS and DAYS by going through your photos for you. We take care of narrowing them down (and of course welcome you to highlight any favorites you may have).
- Edit. Edit. Edit. Every photo, even taken with the best cameras, needs some sort of editing. We want your ocean blues to be as real as you captured in person.
- Save you TIME by laying out your photobook for you. You don’t have to spend a tedious amount of time sitting at your computer and worrying about bleed/trim zones, saving your work before a potential software crash, centering a photo correctly, cropping, etc. Don’t press the randomize button. Let us tell your very unique story, photo by photo.
- Send you a PDF proof before printing
- Quality check the final product before shipping it to you.
– Click here to learn about how many photos you should send.
– Information about how we edit can be found here.
– How to get your photos to us, details on our Cancellation Policy, Return Policy, and Other Frequently Asked Questions are found here.
Can’t find what you’re looking for or have additional questions? Contact Us directly.
Please note product images are samples only. Every photobook is unique.