The Best Day Ever Collection is a traditional 12×12 leather covered wedding album with thick pages and gilded edges. It’s printed on premium quality professional silk photo paper and comes in two sizes, 20 pages or 50 pages. Please note pages are counted like they are in books, front and back.
If you’re on a tight budget, check out our Showpiece Collection, which comes in 20, 50, or 100 pages. It’s the same 12×12 size, but with a hardcover (vs. leather cover), thinner pages (but still thicker than your average paper-thin photobook), and uses the same great quality silk photo paper.
Why Silk Photo Paper?
There are SO MANY paper choices out there. We did the legwork and narrowed it down to silk professional grade photo paper. While this type of paper is known to be best for weddings, portraits, details, and amazing landscapes, we like it best because of it’s high end qualities – it’s nearly resistant to fingerprints and has a luxurious feel of silk fabric. It’s on the more expensive end, and worth it. It provides natural skin tones with warm highlights along with rich, bright colors.
The Photobook Concierge saves you time and energy. We:
- Did the LEGWORK. You don’t have to wonder what photobook company to go through, or which paper to choose. We don’t use those popular, cheap photobook printers, whose pages rip easily, and books look inexpensive and fall apart. We’ve found quality, and it shows.
- Save you HOURS and DAYS by going through your photos for you. We take care of narrowing them down (and of course welcome you to highlight any favorites you may have).
- Edit. Edit. Edit. Every photo, even taken with the best cameras, needs some sort of editing. We want your ocean blues to be as real as you captured in person.
- Save you TIME by laying out your photobook for you. You don’t have to spend a tedious amount of time sitting at your computer and worrying about bleed/trim zones, saving your work before a potential software crash, centering a photo correctly, cropping, etc. Don’t press the randomize button. Let us tell your very unique story, photo by photo.
- Send you a PDF proof before printing
- Quality check the final product before shipping it to you.
– Click here to learn about how many photos you should send.
– Information about how we edit can be found here.
– How to get your photos to us, details on our Cancellation Policy, Return Policy, and Other Frequently Asked Questions are found here.
Can’t find what you’re looking for or have additional questions? Contact Us directly.
Please note product images are samples only. Every photobook is unique.