(Updated November 13, 2017)
The Photobook Concierge takes your private information very seriously. The use of information collected through our service shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which the Client has engaged The Photobook Concierge.
Information You Provide To Us:
- When you subscribe to our newsletter we ask for your name and email address. We use the service MailChimp. We do not share this information with anyone, and we use it to send our newsletter, promotions, coupons, and/or other company services/information. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- We use Google Analytics, which collects some of your data as you visit and interact with the Website. This provides us insight as to who and how many visitors the Website is attracting, how long you look around, popular pages, etc. This information is for our use only and is not shared.
- When you make a purchase you will enter your name, address, credit card information, e-mail address, phone number, and shipping address. We collect this information to communicate with you about your order (e-mail address), contact you about your order, and (your address) to ship you your order. Payments are processed through a third party payment processor. Information is encrypted and secure. Check for the lock symbol, or "https://" in the address bar. This information is not shared.
- When you make your purchase we receive your email address for future communications. You will be asked to register with our Website by creating a username and password. This is for future orders you may place and is not shared.
- The images you send to us are stored on our computers. The edited versions may also be stored on the third party printing company(ies) computer(s). This is in case you want a re-print of your photobook.
- Once your photobook is marked as received (via tracking), your original files are deleted from The Photobook Concierge's personal computers within 7 business days. Edited photos and digital files of your photobook are stored for up to (1) one year in case of re-order. After this point, should you want a re-print, you would have to send us the original images again.
- Unless specifically asked not to, as stated in our terms and conditions, portions of your photobook may be shared for promotional purposes on our Website or social media platforms.